Monday, July 11, 2011

The Fans?

   Although there are only 2 people following this blog, in the past week i have had tons of emails pouring in with people offering their support and encouragement and this is exactly what i need. A current recode of my windows has set me back on the creation of fun and exciting features so i am at kind of a dull moment. Reading your emails makes me jump right back into it!
   I have even had a few emails from other people that are actually in development of hacking games themselves, and thats a good thing. My goal is to help ignite the genre. Two minds are better than one i believe and collaborating with these individuals could take pure to an entire new level.
Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more updates on the game. Not sure I could be much use, but if you need any help in any way I could try my best at it.

    ReplyDelete